Are you looking for a scholarship to pursue a Master’s degree in France? If yes, then you may be interested in the ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships, which are offered by the ENS de Lyon and its partners to excellent international students who wish to enrol in one of its Master’s programs in Exact Sciences, Arts, or Human and Social Sciences (except FEADép Master’s programs).
To be eligible for the ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be an international student from any country (except EU/EEA students).
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) or equivalent to apply for the first year of a Master’s program (M1), or a Master’s degree (240 ECTS) or equivalent to apply for the second year of a Master’s program (M2).
- You must have an excellent academic record and demonstrate your motivation and interest in the chosen Master’s program.
- You must have a good command of French and/or English, depending on the language of instruction of the Master’s program. You may need to provide proof of language proficiency, such as TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF, etc.
- You must not hold any other scholarship award.
The ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships provide a monthly stipend of 1,000 Euros for one academic year (renewable under conditions). The scholarships also cover the tuition fees and social security charges. However, the scholarships do not cover other expenses, such as travel costs, accommodation, visa fees, etc. Therefore, you will need to have sufficient funds to cover these costs or look for other sources of funding.
You can also check this out: Universities in Canada With Low Tuition Fees for International Students 2023-2024
To apply for the ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships, you will need to submit the following documents:
- A completed online application form
- A curriculum vitae
- A motivation letter
- A copy of your diplomas and transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation from professors who have close knowledge of your work
- A copy of your passport or identity card
- A proof of language proficiency (if required)
The application procedure for the ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships consists of two steps:
- You need to choose a Master’s program that suits your interests and goals from the list of eligible programs on the ENS de Lyon website. You can find all the information about the program content, language of instruction, admission requirements, etc. on the website.
- You need to complete and submit the online application form by clicking on this link. You will have to register to access the form. After registering, you will be able to connect and access the form. You will also need to upload all the required documents in PDF format. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
You can also check this out: Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2023
The deadline for applying for the ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships is January 8th, 2024. The results will be announced by mid-March 2024.
How to Apply
To apply for the ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the ENS de Lyon and choose a Master’s program that interests you.
- Check if you meet all the eligibility criteria and prepare all the required documents.
- Click on this link to access the online application form and fill it out with your personal and academic information.
- Upload all the required documents in PDF format and submit your application before January 8th, 2024.
Scholarship Official website: ENS de Lyon Masters scholarships in France 2024