Are you an international student who wants to study at Goldsmiths, University of London? Do you have refugee status in the UK or an active application for asylum? If yes, then you may be eligible for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship, a fully funded scholarship program that covers your tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses.
To be eligible for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have refugee status in the UK, or have an active application for asylum in the UK (you will be required to provide documentation to demonstrate your status).
- You must be holding an offer of study on an undergraduate or taught postgraduate degree at Goldsmiths. You must be eligible to study in the UK. If you are on Immigration Bail, this must not have a condition prohibiting you from studying.
- You must meet the general eligibility criteria and regulations of Goldsmiths scholarships and bursaries.
The Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that covers the following expenses:
- A full tuition fee waiver for each year of study
- An accommodation fee waiver for a single study bedroom in Goldsmiths halls of residence (up to £200 per week)
- A living allowance of £8,825 for each year of study
You can also check this out: Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2023
To apply for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship, you must:
- Complete the online application form by the deadline
- Provide supporting documents to prove your refugee or asylum status, such as a Home Office letter, a biometric residence permit, or a letter from your solicitor
- Provide a personal statement of no more than 500 words, explaining why you are applying for the scholarship, how it will benefit you, and what your future plans are
- Provide academic transcripts and certificates of your previous qualifications
- Provide two academic references from your previous or current tutors or lecturers
The following documents are required to apply for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship:
- A copy of your passport or national identity card
- A copy of your refugee or asylum status document
- A copy of your offer letter from Goldsmiths
- A copy of your academic transcripts and certificates
- A personal statement of no more than 500 words
- Two academic references
You can also check this out: Universities in Canada With Low Tuition Fees for International Students 2023-2024
The application procedure for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the scholarship and read the information and instructions carefully
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and create an account or log in to your existing account
- Fill in the online application form with your personal and academic details
- Upload the required documents and submit your application
- Wait for the outcome of your application, which will be communicated to you by email
The deadline for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship is March 31, 2024. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
How to Apply
To apply for the Goldsmiths International Response Scholarship, you must follow the link below and complete the online application form: