The VCIS 2024 is a highly competitive scholarship that is based on academic merit and awarded to talented students who intend to study at Macquarie University. This scholarship provides up to AUD $10,000 applied towards your tuition fee. This is a very limited scholarship, so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
To be eligible for the VCIS 2024, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a full-time international student commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree (excluding Graduate Certificates and Global MBA courses) at Macquarie University.
- You must achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for undergraduate applications.
- You must commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- You must enrol and begin your course as per your letter of offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- You must maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- You must meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
You can also check this out: Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2023
How to apply
To apply for the VCIS 2024, you need to complete an online course application form and a scholarship application form. You also need to hold a valid offer letter from Macquarie University. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the Macquarie University website and click on “Apply now”.
- Fill out the online course application form with your personal details, academic background, course preferences, etc.
- Click on “Apply now” again and fill out the online scholarship application form with your personal details, academic achievements, financial need, etc.
- Type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field when prompted.
- Enter your student number as outlined on your Macquarie University Offer Letter.
- Submit both forms and wait for confirmation.
The VCIS 2024 is a great opportunity for international students who want to study at Macquarie University. Some of the benefits are:
- You can save up to AUD $10,000 on your tuition fee.
- You can access quality education and research facilities at one of Australia’s leading universities.
- You can experience multiculturalism and diversity on campus and beyond.
- You can enhance your academic skills and career prospects through this scholarship.
You can also check this out: Universities in Canada With Low Tuition Fees for International Students 2023-2024
Scholarship Official website: Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024
The deadline for applying for the VCIS 2024 is 31 March 2024. You need to submit your online course application form and scholarship application form before this date. You also need to hold a valid offer letter from Macquarie University