This scholarship is offered by IU, a state-approved and accredited university that offers online bachelor’s, master’s, and MBA degrees in various fields of study. The scholarship covers up to 80% of the tuition fees for eligible students who want to pursue their academic goals online.
To be eligible for the Scholarship for Online Program at IU, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent qualification for bachelor’s programs, or a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification for master’s and MBA programs.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on the German grading scale or equivalent for bachelor’s programs, or a minimum GPA of 2.7 on the German grading scale or equivalent for master’s and MBA programs.
- You must have a sufficient level of English proficiency, as evidenced by one of the following tests: TOEFL iBT (minimum score of 80), IELTS (minimum score of 6.0), Duolingo (minimum score of 95), or Cambridge Certificate (minimum level B2).
- You must have a strong motivation and academic potential, as demonstrated by your application documents and interview.
The Scholarship for Online Program at IU covers up to 80% of the tuition fees for the online degree programs offered by IU. The exact amount of the scholarship depends on your academic performance, financial need, and personal circumstances. The scholarship is awarded for the entire duration of your program, as long as you maintain a satisfactory academic progress and comply with the terms and conditions of the scholarship agreement.
The tuition fees for the online degree programs at IU vary depending on the program and the study model. For example, the tuition fees for the online Bachelor of Science in Computer Science are €13,188 for the full-time model (36 months), €16,236 for the part-time model (48 months), and €19,284 for the very part-time model (72 months). The tuition fees for the online Master of Business Administration are €15,000 for the full-time model (12 months), €18,000 for the part-time model (18 months), and €21,000 for the very part-time model (36 months).
You can also check this out: Universities in Canada With Low Tuition Fees for International Students 2023-2024
To apply for the Scholarship for Online Program at IU, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must complete and submit the online application form on the IU website.
- You must upload all the required documents, such as your transcripts, diplomas, certificates, CV, motivation letter, and proof of English proficiency.
- You must participate in an online interview with an IU representative, who will assess your suitability for the scholarship and the program.
- You must sign and return the scholarship agreement if you are offered a scholarship.
The documents that you need to submit for your application are:
- A copy of your high school diploma or equivalent qualification for bachelor’s programs, or a copy of your bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification for master’s and MBA programs. If your documents are not in English or German, you must provide a certified translation.
- A copy of your transcripts showing your grades and credits for all courses completed. If your transcripts are not in English or German, you must provide a certified translation.
- A copy of your English proficiency test results, such as TOEFL iBT, IELTS, Duolingo, or Cambridge Certificate. If you are a native English speaker or have completed your previous education in English, you may be exempted from this requirement.
- A copy of your CV or resume highlighting your academic achievements, work experience, skills, and interests.
- A motivation letter explaining why you want to study at IU, what are your academic and career goals, and why you deserve the scholarship.
- A copy of your passport or national ID card showing your personal details and photo.
You can also check this out: Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2023
How to Apply
The application procedure for the Scholarship for Online Program at IU consists of four steps:
- Fill out and submit the online application form on the IU website. You will need to choose your preferred program, study model, start date, and scholarship amount. You will also need to provide some personal information and answer some questions about your academic background and financial situation.
- Upload all the required documents on the online application portal. Make sure that your documents are clear, complete, and valid. You can use PDF, JPG, PNG, or DOC formats for your documents.
- Wait for an email from IU inviting you to an online interview. The interview will be conducted via Skype or Zoom and will last about 20 minutes. The interviewer will ask you questions about your motivation, academic performance, and suitability for the scholarship and the program.
- Receive the scholarship decision from IU via email. If you are offered a scholarship, you will need to sign and return the scholarship agreement within 14 days. If you are not offered a scholarship, you can still enroll in the program by paying the full tuition fees or applying for other financing options.
The deadline for applying for the Scholarship for Online Program at IU depends on the start date of your chosen program. You can find the application deadlines for each program on the IU website. Generally, you should apply at least two months before the start date of your program to allow enough time for the application process and the visa application (if applicable).
Scholarship Official website: Scholarship for Online program at IU International University of Applied Sciences