This is a competitive scholarship that is available to students who have worked hard to earn good grades and advance their education. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about this scholarship, including the eligibility criteria, financial coverage, application procedure, and deadline.
To be eligible for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024/2025, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an international student who is not a citizen or permanent resident of the USA.
- You must have applied and been accepted into an undergraduate degree program at the University of Findlay.
- You must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- You must demonstrate financial need and academic merit.
The University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024/2025 covers a portion of the tuition fees for the duration of your program. The amount of the scholarship varies depending on your GPA, as shown in the table below:
|Name of Scholarship||GPA Requirement||Scholarship Amount|
|Trustee Scholarship||3.95 or higher||$21,000 a year|
|Presidential Scholarship||3.75-3.94||$19,000 a year|
|Dean’s Scholarship||3.5-3.74||$17,000 a year|
|Findlay Award||2.75-3.49||$15,000 a year|
|International Scholar Award||2.0-2.74||$12,000 a year|
The scholarship is renewable each year as long as you maintain satisfactory academic progress and enrollment status.
To apply for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024/2025, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must complete and submit the online application form for admission to the University of Findlay.
- You must submit your official transcripts or academic records from all previous institutions attended.
- You must provide evidence of English language proficiency by taking one of the following tests: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, Duolingo, or ELS Level 112.
- You must submit a personal statement or essay that describes your academic goals, career aspirations, and reasons for choosing the University of Findlay.
- You must submit two letters of recommendation from teachers, counselors, or mentors who can attest to your academic abilities and personal qualities.
You can also check this out: Universities in Canada With Low Tuition Fees for International Students 2023-2024
The following documents are required to apply for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024/2025:
- A copy of your passport or national identity card
- A copy of your bank statement or financial affidavit showing sufficient funds to cover your living expenses and other fees
- A copy of your test scores or certificates for English language proficiency
- A copy of any other documents that may support your application, such as awards, certificates, or publications
You can also check this out: Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2023
How to Apply
The application procedure for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024/2025 is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the University of Findlay and create an account
- Fill out the online application form for admission and upload all the required documents
- Indicate your interest in the scholarship by selecting it from the list of available scholarships
- Submit your application and pay the non-refundable application fee of $30
- Wait for the confirmation email and follow any further instructions
The deadline to apply for the University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024/2025 is March 1, 2024 for fall semester and October 1, 2024 for spring semester. Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
Scholarship Official website: University of Findlay International Scholar Award 2024/2025