The University of York Management School (UYMS) is one of the leading business schools in the UK, ranked in the top 10 for research excellence and in the top 20 for teaching quality. UYMS offers a range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programmes in various fields of business and management, such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resource management, operations management, and international business.
UYMS also offers a number of scholarships to attract and support talented students from around the world. One of these scholarships is the Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, which is designed to recognise and reward academic achievement among international students from a number of countries worldwide.
To be eligible for the Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be an international (including EU) student.
- You must have applied for and received an offer to study a full-time masters programme at UYMS in the academic year 2024/25.
- You must be a national of one of the following countries: China, Europe (any European country), India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- You must have achieved or be expected to achieve a first-class undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- You must not be in receipt of any other scholarship or funding from the University of York or any other source.
You can also check this out: Universities in Canada With Low Tuition Fees for International Students 2023-2024
The Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship covers a partial tuition fee waiver for the first year of study. The amount of the scholarship varies depending on the country of origin of the applicant, as follows:
- China: £5,000
- Europe (any European country): £7,000
- India: £5,000
- Indonesia: £5,000
- Pakistan: £7,000
- Thailand: £5,000
- Vietnam: £5,000
The scholarship is awarded as a reduction in the tuition fee and does not cover any other costs, such as living expenses, travel, or books.
To apply for the Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, you must meet the following requirement:
- You must submit a personal statement of no more than 500 words, explaining why you are applying for the scholarship, how you meet the eligibility criteria, and how the scholarship will help you achieve your academic and career goals.
To apply for the Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, you must provide the following documents:
- A copy of your offer letter from UYMS.
- A copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, with official translations if not in English.
- A copy of your English language proficiency test results, if applicable.
- A copy of your passport or national identity card, showing your nationality and date of birth.
You can also check this out: Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2023
To apply for the Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, you must follow the steps below:
- Complete the online application form, available on the UYMS website once applications are open.
- Upload your personal statement and supporting documents as attachments to the online application form.
- Submit your application by the deadline of Thursday 30 June 2024, 11.59pm BST.
The deadline for applying for the Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship is Thursday 30 June 2024, 11.59pm BST. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
How to Apply
To apply for the Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, you must visit the UYMS website and follow the instructions given there. You can also contact the UYMS Student Experience Manager, Bob Townley, at email@example.com, or the UYMS Scholarships Officer, Jo Hawksworth, at firstname.lastname@example.org, for any queries or guidance.